My Exercise Program App
Introducing the My Exercise Program App
Released August 2021
Our app will enable your clients to complete their exercise programs on their smartphone, rather than via a hardcopy, PDF or through the Client Portal. By completing their program in the app they enter valuable information to help track their training compliance and progress. The app carries your company branding and details reminding your clients how great your service is!
Available Now for iPhone
The app is available now for iPhone from the App Store and will become available in the next fortnight for Android.
Search for the app by name or use this link
How it Works
Data is shared to the app from ExerciseSoftware.com in the same way it is shared to the Client Portal. To get started -
1. Personalise the app by configuring your company logo and details at ExerciseSoftware/More/Client Portal
2. Enable Client Portal access and share login details with the client at ExerciseSoftware/Client/Client Details section
3. Share Exercise Programs, Forms or Videos with the client
4. Once the client logs in, any shared exercise programs, forms or videos will be available to them
5. As the client complete their program, all information is available at ExerciseSoftware/Client/Training Progress section
Explore the App
1. Complete an Exercise Program - Start an exercise program and view the prescribed exercises. Open the exercise to view the details and record repetitions and load for each set. Continue through the program before marking the session as complete and recording the training intensity score (RPE).
2. Progress – Once a few sessions have been completed explore the training Consistency, Load and Exercise Tracker sections where a range of variables can be used to assess compliance and progress.
3. Videos – The practitioner can share videos with the client from ExerciseSoftware.com, while the client can record videos in the app that are shared with the practitioner. All videos are available to the practitioner in the ExerciseSoftware/Client/Client Details/Videos section.
4. Forms – The practitioner can share Forms with the client, the client can then view and complete forms in the app. All forms are available to the practitioner in ExerciseSoftware/Client/Client Details/Forms section.
5. Practitioner Info - Your business logo is displayed in the top left corner of the app, click it to reveal your contact details
We need your help to continue to improve. Please take a few minutes and tell us what you think of the app.